College of Business Advisory Boards 2017-18
You may find information regarding the 2017-18 Dean's Advisory Board and Dean's Student Advisory Council listed below.
Ms. Domina Alford
Distributor Analyst, TVA
Ms. Valoria Armstrong
President, Tennessee Water Company
Mr. Dennis Blanton
Managing Partner, LBMC
Mr. Joe Brown
Mr. Larry Buie
Region Director, AGL Resources
Mr. Daniel Carter
President, The Trust Company
Mr. Mark Degler
Partner, Miller & Martin PLLC
Ms. Carla Donina
First Vice President of Investments, UBS Financial Services
Mr. Tom Eddy
Vice President - Investments, UBS Financial Services
Mr. Bob Farnsworth
Mr. John Foy
CEO, Noon LLC
Mr. Jonathan Frost
Managing Partner, J.D. Frost & Company, PLLC
Mr. Steve Frost
President, Tuftco Corp
Ms. Pamela Ladd
CEO, Partnership for Children, Families and Adults
Mr. Scott LeRoy
Attorney, LeRoy Law Firm, PLLC
Mr. Hodgen Mainda
Executive Director of Community Development, EPB
Ms. Pam Morris
CPA, CGMA, CFE, Freight Depot Accounting
Mr. Warren McEwen
Partner, Mauldin & Jenkins
Mr. Ben Miller
Vice President & Senior Managing Director, Unum
Ms. Kristina Montague
Managing Partner, The Jump Fund
Mr. Roger Smith
Mr. Robert Stahl
City President, Southern Community Bank
Mrs. Karen Ward
SVP & Chief Human Resources Officer, BCBST
Mr. Miller Welborn
Founder/Partner, Lamp Post Group
Ms. Jenny Whitener
CEO, Bridge Innovate
Ms. Merri Mai Williamson
President, Application Researchers LLC
Applications are now being accepted for the Dean's Student Advisory Council. Please download the application and submit, along with a copy of your current resume, an unofficial transcript and two faculty recommendations, to Jaclyn-Wooten-York@utc.edu by February 15, 2018.
- Current College of Business undergraduate student with a minimum of 30 undergraduate hours (must be at least sophomore standing).
- Full-time enrollment (minimum of 12 hours per semester) at UTC.
- Minimum of two semesters remaining before anticipated graduation.
- Overall College of Business grade point average of 3.0.
- Required: Ability to attend monthly meetings of the DSAC. Ability to attend various College of Business events throughout the year.
- Maintain a positive attitude and professionalism while representing the college, university, and community.