Rollins College of Business Advisory Boards
You may find information regarding the 2018-19 Dean's Advisory Board and Dean's Student Advisory Council listed below.
Ms. Domina Alford
Distributor Analyst, TVA
Ms. Valoria Armstrong
President, Tennessee Water Company
Mr. Dennis Blanton
Managing Partner, LBMC
Mr. Daniel Carter
President, The Trust Company
Mr. Bill Dearing
Shareholder, Chambliss Law
Mr. Mark Degler
Partner, Miller & Martin PLLC
Ms. Carla Donina
First Vice President of Investments, UBS Financial Services
Mr. Tom Eddy
SVP - Wealth Management, Portfolio Manager, UBS Financial Services
Mr. John Foy
CEO, Noon LLC
Mr. Jonathan Frost
Managing Partner, J.D. Frost & Company, PLLC
Mr. Steve Frost
President, Tuftco Corp
Mr. Hodgen Mainda
Executive Director of Community Development, EPB
Ms. Lisa Moore
SVP of Corporate Strategic Services, PlayCore
Ms. Pam Morris
CPA, CGMA, CFE, Freight Depot Accounting
Mr. Ben Miller
Vice President & Senior Managing Director, Unum
Ms. Kristina Montague
Managing Partner, The Jump Fund
Ms. Lisa Pate
Chief Administrative Officer, U.S. Xpress Enterprises
Ms. Janelle Reilly
Chief Operating Officer, CHI Memorial
Mr. Harshad Shah
President & CEO, Hamilton Plastics, Inc.
Mr. Roger Smith
Mr. Robert Stahl
City President, Southern Community Bank
Mrs. Karen Ward
SVP & Chief Human Resources Officer, BCBST
Ms. Marie Webb
VP of Human Resources, EPB
Mr. Miller Welborn
Founder/Partner, Lamp Post Group
Ms. Merri Mai Williamson
President, Application Researchers LLC
- Current Rollins College of Business undergraduate student with a minimum of 30 undergraduate hours (must be at least sophomore standing).
- Full-time enrollment (minimum of 12 hours per semester) at UTC.
- Minimum of two semesters remaining before anticipated graduation.
- Overall Rollins College of Business grade point average of 3.0.
- Required: Ability to attend monthly meetings of the DSAC. Ability to attend various College of Business events throughout the year.
- Maintain a positive attitude and professionalism while representing the college, university, and community.