UTC Rollins College of Business Summer 2019
in Paris Study Program
Dates: July 1-July 26, 2019
- Undergraduate Students: 6 credit hours (3 credit hours in economics, 3 credit hours in marketing)
The UTC Rollins College of Business Summer in Paris Program is being taught in partnership with ESCE International Business School in Paris. It is an ideal experience for students who want their first study abroad experience or those who are unable to study abroad for a semester. It combines classroom work, local excursion, and first-hand study of the culture and civilization of the capital of France. The program includes faculty-led tours of churches, museums, monuments, neighborhoods, markets, and government institutions.
1) Open to any UTC undergraduate major who has a 2.5 minimum GPA and is in good academic standing
2) No French or other foreign language experience needed.
All are three-credit hour courses taught in English. Students select one of the two economics courses to take and all student take the marketing course:
1) ECON 1010: Principles of Macroeconomics w/emphasis on France and the European Union (a general education course) with Dr. Brown OR ECON 4999: European Macroeconomics (business elective) with Dr. Brown
2) Fashion and Luxury Goods Marketing (business elective) taught by ESCE International Business School in Paris
Additional Information for Courses Listed:
- Program fee - TBA
- Airfare- TBA
- Cost for UTC Course Credits
- Students will provide their own round-trip airfare, meals, and local transportation. Not included in program fee.
Students will be housed at the Fondation des Etats-Unis in Cite Universitaire in the heart of Paris and near both city center and the ESCE International School of Business. Students will have their own individual bedrooms and access to shared kitchens, bathrooms, study rooms, and laundry facilities.
Application Deadline Extended to Friday, March 29— as soon as applications are received they will be reviewed and application decisions made.