Summer 2020 in Paris Study Program
A Multi-disciplinary Study Program Offered by the UTC Rollins College of Business & UTC English Department
Dates: July 1-July 31, 2020
- 3-6 credit hours (tentative)
The UTC Rollins College of Business and UTC English Department are offering a Summer Study in Paris Program for summer 2020. It is an ideal experience for students who want their first study abroad experience or those who are unable to study abroad for a semester. It combines classroom work, local excursion, and first-hand study of the culture and civilization of the capital of France. The program includes faculty-led tours of churches, museums, monuments, neighborhoods, markets, and government institutions.
1) Open to any UTC undergraduate major who has a 2.5 minimum GPA and is in good academic standing
2) No French or other foreign language experience needed.
Additional Information for Courses Listed:
- Course Descriptions and Possible Credit Available for Each Course (TBA)
- Program fee - TBA
- Airfare- TBA
- Cost for UTC Course Credits
- Students will provide their own round-trip airfare, meals, and local transportation. Not included in program fee.
Students will be housed at the Fondation des Etats-Unis in Cite Universitaire in the heart of Paris and near both city center and the ESCE International School of Business. Students will have their own individual bedrooms and access to shared kitchens, bathrooms, study rooms, and laundry facilities.