For information about graduate course costs and graduate assistantships as well as scholarships & financial aid see below.
TUITION, FEE RATES & PAYMENT:
- Tuition Payment
*Tuition is subject to change without notice. University Fees are set by the Board of Trustees and are subject to change at any regular or called meeting of the Board.
- Review the following definitions first:
- To file a residency appeal, complete the applicable UTC form located under the header "Forms for Assistantships, residency appeals, and tuition differential" on the UTC Graduate School Forms page.
UTC GRADUATE ASSISTANTSHIPS:
- Due Dates:
- October 15 for spring assistantships
- April 1 for fall assistantships
- Use & submit the Rollins College of Business Assistantship application if interested in GA positions within UTC's Rollins College of Business.
- Visit this site for all non-Rollins College of Business Assistantships
- Use the form located on this site for any non-Rollins College of Business Assistantships
FINANCIAL AID & SCHOLARSHIPS:
Financial aid is available for students who qualify. You should investigate any financial aid that seems appropriate to your circumstances.
- Federal Loans. Make sure you file your FAFSA!
- Low-interest private student loans. Be sure to read the fine print before signing.
- Private funds (from employers, religious groups, and social affiliations)
- More Financial Aid Information and Scholarships administered by the UTC Graduate School
- If you need assistance with financial aid, contact the Mocs One Center.