Financial Aid and Scholarships

Financial aid is available to students who qualify. You should investigate any financial aid that seems appropriate to your circumstances.

  • Federal loans. Make sure you file your FAFSA!
  • Low-interest private student loans. Be sure to read the fine print before signing.
  • Private funds (from employers, religious groups, and social affiliations)
  • More Financial Aid Information and Scholarships administered by the UTC Graduate School
  • If you need assistance with financial aid, contact the Mocs One Center.
  • MSDA students can apply for a UC Foundation Scholarship. Learn more and apply here.