100% Online MBA Tuition
TUITION, FEE RATES & PAYMENT:
- Tuition and Fee Payment Instructions
- Tuition Installment Plan
- Frequently Asked Questions related to Tuition, Fees & Payment
- UTC Bursar's Office or UTC Mocs One Center
*Tuition is subject to change without notice. University Fees are set by the Board of Trustees and are subject to change at any regular or called meeting of the Board.
- University of TN System Residency Classification Guide
- In-State Rate for Part-time, Out-of-State Residents Employed Full-time in TN (see item #3)
- Forms: UTC Graduate School Forms for Residency Appeals & Tuition Differential
FINANCIAL AID AND SCHOLARSHIPS:
Financial aid is available for students who qualify. You should investigate any financial aid that seems appropriate to your circumstances.
- Federal Loans. Make sure you file your FAFSA!
- Low-interest private student loans. Be sure to read the fine print before signing.
- Private funds (from employers, religious groups, and social affiliations)
- UTC Graduate School Scholarships
- If you need assistance with financial aid, contact the Mocs One Center.