100% Online MBA
Frequently Asked Questions
- The opportunity to earn a respected AACSB accredited Master of Business Administration degree on your own time, without leaving the workplace
- A supportive and accessible team of faculty and advisors to guide you to success
- Affordable tuition with financial aid available*
- MBA Business Administration: General (Online)
- MBA Business Administration: Business Analytics Concentration (Online)
- MBA Business Administration: Healthcare Administration Concentration (Online)
- Background prerequisites can be completed through non-credit, online modules. Students can begin working on these modules, which are estimated to take 20-30 hours to complete, as soon as they are admitted to the UTC Graduate School and receive the login information from their advisor.
- Your advisor will map out the most efficient route through the program for you based on any special scheduling requests made by you and forecasted availability of classes. If a student attends all terms without taking time off, the online MBA can be completed in 24 months.
- Core courses are offered on a rotational basis. Electives are based on a forecasted demand but schedules are not guaranteed. Each elective is typically offered once a year.
- 3.00 GPA for the last two years of undergraduate academic coursework OR
- 3.00 GPA for 30 or more semester hours of undergraduate credit after earning the first bachelor's degree OR
- 2.70 GPA for the last two years of undergraduate academic coursework and a 3.00 GPA on fewer than 24 hours of graduate coursework OR
- 3.00 GPA for 24 or more graduate hours OR
- An earned master's degree or higher-level degree with at least a 3.00 GPA
- Previous graduate degree with a 3.0 cumulative GPA or higher; OR,
- 3.25 undergraduate GPA plus 5 years of professional work experience and application for waiver; OR,
- UTC undergraduate Business majors and other AACSB Business majors with a 3.0 cumulative GPA and 3.2 cumulative GPA within AACSB business major (defined as upper level courses in business).