Master of Accountancy (MAcc), Professional Accounting
The Master of Accountancy (MAcc) degree prepares students for careers as professional accountants. This preparation includes:
- Increasing your awareness and knowledge of current and emerging technical issues facing the accounting profession.
- Developing your research and communication skills.
- Preparing you to pass the Uniform CPA Examination.
Value Added by the MAcc at UTC
- Prepares you to take and pass the CPA exam.
- Equips you to enter the workforce as a professional accountant.
- Gives you the option of being qualified in forensic data analytics.
- Provides eligible UTC undergraduate accounting students with the MAcc 4+1 Program option, which allows you to complete both a bachelor's degree in accounting and a master's degree in accounting in as little as 5 years.
- Grants you with a degree from an accounting program and College of Business that are AACSB-accredited in accounting and business, the highest accreditation for business schools in the world.