Business Analytics Graduate Certificate Program
The Business Analytics Graduate Certificate Program began in fall 2013 and is cosponsored by SAS. This certificate program is designed to meet the demand of businesses for data savvy professionals, now and in the future. This program helps marketers, business analysts, accountants, financial analysts, executives, small business owners and other non-IT professionals effectively analyze business data through the hands-on use of modeling and other techniques using popular software tools such as spreadsheets and SAS.
- Consists of four required graduate-level business management courses.
- Based on the best industry practices.
- Cosponsored by SAS.
- Helps prepare students for SAS Base Programmer and SAS Advanced Programmer certification exams.
- Benchmarked after the best data analytics programs around the country.
- Offers a balance between data management systems and data analysis.
- Utilizes a hands-on approach and real world projects.
- Includes a real-life data project completed through MGT 5190 (Data Mining & Analytics) & MGT 5200 (Advanced Data Analytics).
The graduate certificate program in Business Analytics is a direct response to local and regional market demand for business analysts. The program provides technical knowledge of basic business analytics concepts, database management, advanced queries and reports, SAS skills, and advanced data analytics. The certificate program covers extensive use of data, basic and advanced statistical and quantitative analysis, exploratory and predictive models, and fact-based management to generate knowledge and drive decisions and actions. In addition, this certificate program helps prepare students for SAS Base Programmer and SAS Advanced Programmer certification exams.
Through the sharing of knowledge, experience, and insight in all of our initiatives, the Rollins College of Business strives to foster progressive innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. We offer the area's only AACSB accredited business graduate degree programs.