Candidates for Vice Chancellor of Student Development
The search for a new Vice Chancellor of Student Development at The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is moving forward with finalists visiting the campus during late October and November, 2017.
- Dr. Adam Peck, Assistant Vice President and Dean of Student Affairs, Stephen F. Austin State University, Texas
- Dr. Cathy Akens, Associate Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students, Florida International University
- Dr. Trae Cotton, Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs, Winston Salem State University, North Carolina
- Dr. Sarah Swager, Dean of Student Success, Central Washington University
(CVs of the four candidates are linked from their names, above)
The campus forum (faculty, staff and students invited) for each candidate will be on the date listed below; 3:00–3:55 p.m. in the Signal Mountain Room of the University Center.
- October 30: Dr. Adam Peck
- November 9: Dr. Cathy Akens
- November 13: Dr. Trae Cotton
- November 14: Dr. Sarah Swager