Chancellor's Ambassador Application
- Ambassador must have completed at least one (1) full semester at UTC.
- Ambassador must be in good standing with the university at time of application.
- Ambassador must have and maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Chancellor’s Ambassadors are required to work one (1) office hour per month in the Chancellor’s Office located in Founder’s Hall.
- Each Chancellor’s Ambassador must work a minimum of five (5) Chancellor’s Events per semester.
- NOTE: Requirement is subject to change upon dependence of Chancellor’s needs in accordance with his calendar.
In order to be selected as a Chancellor’s Ambassador, ALL of the following must be completed:
- Submit a completed application.
- Complete a 200-300 word essay of what it means to you to be a MOC.
- Complete an interview with advisor Terry Denniston, Chancellor's Chief of Staff.
You may fill out the application and return it electronically to advisor Terry Denniston, Chancellor's Chief of Staff; or you may print off the application and return it to the following address:
Attn: Terry Denniston
Office of the Chancellor
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
615 McCallie Avenue - Dept. 5605
Chattanooga, TN 37403
For more information about the Chancellor's Ambassadors please contact Terry Denniston via email or phone, 423-425-4203. Our offices are located in 101 Founder's Hall on the UTC Campus.