SAT ® Test Prep
Our SAT Exam Prep is an intensive test prep program that provides students with the tools they need to prepare for and ace the SAT. The course meets once per week allowing students to practice their new skills before the next class. The format of the SAT Prep Course leads to greater opportunities for learning and interaction with our expert instructors. Students receive in-depth review of the exam materials, insight into strategies for succeeding on standardized tests, and a comprehensive study plan.
Our experts will take the mystery out of the New SAT, making it clear what you need to know and honing your skills for success.
Who Should Attend
Students generally take the SAT during their junior year of high school. This course is ideal for rising juniors taking the test for the first time and for those high school students who have already taken the exam but wish to improve their scores.
What You Will Learn
Test Taking Strategies
- Introduction to the New SAT
- Question formats
- Time management
- Process of elimination
- Informed guessing
- Solution strategies
- Equations and inequalities
- Fractions, percentages, and averages
- Rates, ratios, and proportions
- Reading and Writing Subjects
- Analytic and coordinate geometry
- Euclidian geometry and trigonometry
- Word problems
Reading and Writing Subjects
- Punctuation and grammar
- Writing structure and organization
- Sentence completion
- Critical reading
- Reading comprehension
- Graphical interpretation
How You Will Benefit
- Access to 16 hours of expert instruction and premium SAT study material
- Understand the best approach to each question
- Utilize process of elimination to come to best answer
- Identify common test distractors
- Gain stamina and focus for test day
Minimize test anxiety
Don't See A Program Near You?
UT Chattanooga also offers customized SAT Test Prep programs for schools, nonprofit organizations, and community groups. If you don't see a program near you or would like details about our custom programs, please call our professional staff at (423) 425-4344 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.