LSAT® Test Prep
Our intensive LSAT® prep program includes 30 hours of classroom instruction from experienced exam preparation professionals. The easy-to-follow program uses proven techniques to simplify the LSAT®, as well as questions from actual LSAT® exams, so that you know your preparation is as close to the real thing as possible. LSAT® textbooks, study guides, diagnostic exams and expert instruction are all included.
Who Should Attend
All ABA-certified law schools require a valid LSAT® score as part of the admissions process. This course is ideal for current undergraduates, recent graduates and anyone looking to apply to law school. We recommend that students take the LSAT® Test Prep class as close to their chosen exam date as possible.
What You Will Learn
Logical reasoning topics include:
- Easy-to-apply strategies for solving each type of logical reasoning question appearing on the test
- Logical concepts, including inferences involving conditional statements and the key tool of counterexamples
- An overview of the most common fallacies found in logical reasoning flaw questions
Analytical reasoning topics include:
- A taxonomy of analytical reasoning game types and tips for setting up each type of game found on the LSAT
- Tips for quickly representing the game’s rules in shorthand, and for combining these rules into powerful “super rules”
- Tips for using answers to previous questions to quickly eliminate incorrect answer choices on subsequent questions
Reading Comprehension topics include:
- A full description of reading comprehension passage types
- A step-by-step approach to questions that concern the passage as a whole
- Identifying key words in the question that indicate how to use the passage to find the correct answer
- Recognizing the correct answer after narrowing the choices down to two
General topics include:
- Utilizing the process of elimination
- Mastering time management skills
- Minimizing test anxiety
- Identifying common distractors
How You Will Benefit
- Expert instructors: Our highly trained instructors are here for you. Our experienced instructors understand the LSAT® and care about helping you achieve your goals.
- Proven strategies: Our LSAT® program was developed by test prep experts who have years of experience writing exam questions and preparing students for success on standardized exams.
- Superior materials: The LSAT Prep Class includes 20 official LSAT exams. Students receive two LSAT Textbooks and our LSAT Course Workbook.
- Convenient schedule options: Test Prep classroom programs are conveniently held on UTC's campus in downtown Chattanooga. Our Live Online class offers you the opportunity to take the class from anywhere at any time.
- Value: The course fee includes all course materials and instruction from a trained professional who cares about your success.
Attend A Strategy Workshop
As you prepare for the LSAT, we offer a free workshop for you to meet our experienced test prep instructors. During the workshop, you will learn more about the LSAT exam structure and question items. You will walk away with a a few helpful tricks and tips as you begin your test preparation.