GMAT® Test Prep
Considering an MBA? Let us help! The GMAT is a major component of the MBA admissions process. Whether you are considering a full time MBA program or pursuing your MBA part time through a part-time or online MBA program, our GMAT program can help. Our instructors have the experience and knowledge to help you with the GMAT and possibly gain admission into the MBA program of your choice!
Quantitative Topics include:
- strategies for handling math questions in the confusing data sufficiency format
- techniques for picking numbers for Yes/No questions in data sufficiency format
- approaches to math questions presented in abstract form
- tactics for translating difficult real-world word problems into algebraic expressions or equations
Verbal Topics include:
- spotting correct idiomatic speech in sentence completion problems
- understanding the key components of arguments in critical reasoning problems
- answering reading comprehension questions quickly, without reading the entire passage
General Topics Include:
- utilizing the process of elimination
- mastering time management skills
- minimizing test anxiety
- identifying common distracters
NEW! Enjoy the quality of The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga's traditional classroom based prep classes from the comfort and convenience of your home. This intensive online GMAT class is delivered by a live instructor and provides you with all the interactivity of a classroom experience. Whether you are in Knoxville, Nashville, Memphis, across the state, or across the globe, our live-online GMAT Prep class will help you prepare for this important exam.
- Receive 24 hours of expert instruction on the Quantitative, Verbal, and Analytical Writing sections of the GMAT.
- Review the mathematical concepts tested on the GMAT.
- Review the Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency questions most typically seen on the GMAT’s Quantitative section.
- Strengthen your Reading Comprehension and Sentence Correction skills with proven tips that help you save time, eliminate mistakes, and improve your score.
- Master the Analytical Writing Assessment by understanding the critical reasoning skills needed to ace the Analytical Writing section of the GMAT.
The GMAT Test Prep course includes expert instruction, a proven format, course materials, and access to diagnostic exams in one convenient, affordable package.
The GMAT Prep Course includes The Official Guide for GMAT Review, the most recent publication from the official GMAT provider, and the GMAT Course Workbook, designed to supplement the classroom lessons. Materials will be mailed directly to you. We recommend registering at least 4 business days before the first class to ensure adequate time for delivery.
- Registrations are not complete until payment has been received. A registration may be dropped for non-payment.
- Registrations may be cancelled until 1 week (7 calendar days) prior to the start of the course. Cancellation requests must be made in writing and received by the cancellation date. Registration cancellations that meet these criteria will be refunded in full, less 3%, or $30, whichever is greater.
- Registrations received after the cancellation deadline, or for “No Shows” will not be refunded.