GMAT® Test Prep
The GMAT® is a major component of the MBA admissions process. Whether you are considering a full time MBA program or pursuing your MBA part time through a part-time or online MBA program, our GMAT® program can help. Our instructors have the experience and knowledge to help you with the GMAT® and possibly gain admission into the MBA program of your choice!
Enjoy the quality of The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga's traditional classroom based prep classes from the comfort and convenience of your home. This intensive online GMAT® class is delivered by a live instructor and provides you with all the interactivity of a classroom experience. Whether you are in Knoxville, Nashville, Memphis, across the state, or across the globe, our live-online GMAT® Prep class will help you prepare for this important exam.
Who Should Attend
The GMAT® Test Prep is ideal for those seeking an advanced degree in a wide range of fields within the next five years. This course is designed for those looking to return to school, recent graduates and current undergraduate students seeking assistance with the complex quantitative and verbal skills needed to succeed on the GMAT®. Fields of study that typically require or accept the GMAT® include education, medicine, social work, public administration and business. Many M.B.A. programs now accept the GMAT®.
What Will You Learn
Quantitative Topics include:
- Strategies to handle math questions in the confusing data sufficiency format
- Techniques to pick numbers for Yes/No questions in data sufficiency format
- Approaches to math questions presented in abstract form
- Tactics to translate difficult real-world word problems into algebraic expressions or equations
Verbal Topics include:
- Spot correct idiomatic speech in sentence completion problems
- Understand the key components of arguments in critical reasoning problems
- Answer reading comprehension questions quickly, without reading the entire passage
General Topics Include:
- Utilize the process of elimination
- Master time management skills
- Minimize test anxiety
- Identify common distracters
How Will You Benefit
- Receive 24 hours of expert instruction on the Quantitative, Verbal, and Analytical Writing sections of the GMAT®
- Review the mathematical concepts tested on the GMAT®.
- Review the Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency questions most typically seen on the GMAT®’s Quantitative section.
- Strengthen your Reading Comprehension and Sentence Correction skills with proven tips that help you save time, eliminate mistakes, and improve your score.
- Master the Analytical Writing Assessment by understanding the critical reasoning skills needed to ace the Analytical Writing section of the GMAT®.