Write That Book!
Interactive Hands-On Workshop Series for Leaders Who Want to Write & Writers Who Want to Lead
This 3-part workshop series is for the leaders and writers who want to make a difference and use writing to do it. Whether you’re a social entrepreneur, a corporate community outreach specialist, a start-up business, an artist with a vision, or community change-maker, writing a book establishes your credentials, makes your vision publicly visible, and prepares you for the next level in your career.
- Set your goals and your audience
- Set the scene
- Make the scene/story come alive
- Set the table of content
- Set your style
- Write your first chapters
- Avoid common mistakes
- Learn basics of publishing
- Anticipate and deal with writers block