Supply Chain Fundamentals
The Skills You Need to Excel
Whether you’re new to supply chain or a 30-year veteran, having a solid foundation is critical to success. Teaching yourself concepts slows you down and creates a backlog. In six weeks, we can get you up-to-speed on industry best practices from supply chain experts.
By the end of the course, you understand the design, technology, integration, and customer relationship within supply chain.
Designed by a team of industry experts, our course provides you with real-world applications to combat everyday challenges. After each session, you will be able to immediately return to your organization with a better understanding of key concepts and ways to improve. Throughout the course, participants will be able to directly apply concepts to their role and company.
Thinking about potential ROI for you and your organization, here are some points to consider:
- Save money on training and reduce ramp-up time for new hires.
- Increase effective decision-making abilities.
- Provide individuals with the opportunity to grow and mature in their role.
- Improve retention rates by ensuring employees have the knowledge and skills they need to complete day-to-day tasks.
- Create a pipeline for leadership positions.
A Culture of Support, Knowledge, and Success
By enrolling yourself or your staff in this course, you are committed to creating a culture at your organization for support and knowledge. You want to see yourself succeed in the supply chain industry, but you also are committed to making a difference at your organization. Start with the fundamentals.