Supply Chain Fundamentals
Effectively managing an organization's supply chain requires strategy, as supply chains can be easily influenced by technology, customer perception, or even weather.
Supply Chain Fundamentals equips you with strategies and processes to build an effective integrated supply chain. Throughout the course, participants will engage in hands-on practical application activities and discussion. From S&OP to transportation, this course challenges participants to consider their own supply chains and reflect on opportunities to maximize ROI.
Who Should Attend
Supply Chain Fundamentals is designed for entry and supervisory level employees. The course is also a great introduction for individuals looking to enter the supply chain field.
What You Will Learn
- Supply chain management
- Supply chain design
- Supply chain technology
- Demand planning and inventory management
- Customer relationship management
- Supply management
How You Will Benefit
- Improve process efficiency through integration of supply chain functions
- Assess level of maturity in company supply chain
- Improve company supply chain value proposition to gain a competitive advantage
- Understand how business strategy defines supply chain network design
- Improve the balance of cost vs service to satisfy customer requirements
- Identify system and technology solutions to enhance supply chain performance
- Understand total cost of supply chain
- Utilize a CRM Strategic Account Plan to create customers for life
Meet Your Instructor: Enrique Vizoso
Enrique Vizoso is a supply chain consultant who has over 30 years of experience in the manufacturing and logistics industry--serving both the United States and Mexico. Vizoso has held a variety of leadership positions within Fortune 500 Companies such as Vice President of Operations and Executive Director of Service Parts Logistics. He has led a number of supply chain transformation projects including inventory waste reduction, delivery improvement, and productivity enhancement.