Supply Chain Fundamentals
Course Learning Objectives
- Improve process efficiency through better integration of supply chain functions.
- Assess level of maturity in company supply chain.
- Improve company supply chain value proposition to gain a competitive advantage.
- Understand how business strategy defines supply chain network design.
- Improve the balance of cost vs service to satisfy customer requirements.
- Identify system and technology solutions to enhance supply chain performance.
- Understand total cost of supply chain.
- Learn how a CRM Strategic Account Plan can help create customers for life.
Session 1: Supply Chain Management
Session 2: Supply Chain Design
Session 3: Supply Chain Technology
Session 4: Demand Planning and Inventory Management
Session 5: Customer Relationship Management
Session 6: Supply Management