APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) Certification Review Course
The APICS CSCP Certification Review Course prepares individuals for the CSCP Certification and provids them with a broad and strategic outlook of supply chain management. Participants will gain strategies and skills to effectively manage external operations and the extended supply chain.
|• Supply chain design||• Supplier Management|
|• Transportation||• Supply chain management|
|• Distribution channels||• 3PL/4PL management|
|• Customer management||• Supply chain consulting|
- Supply chain design and leadership principles that encompass end-to-end operations from suppliers to customers
- Strategies to improve supply chain processes and bottom-line results
- The design and development of an integrated supply chain
- Enhance value for your customers through a strategic supply chain design
- Align corporate strategies with supply chain processes
- Optimize performance and ROI through better supply chain processes
- Improve the value stream customers by understanding data analytics
- Strengthen team communication and productivity through technology
- Boost your confidence and become a recognized leader in supply chain management
- Supply Chain Design
- Develop a supply chain strategy
- Design a supply chain
- Supply Chain Planning and Execution
- Procure and Deliver Goods and/or Services
- Manage the Relationship with Supply Chain Providers
- Manage Reverse Logistics
- Supply Chain Improvement and Best Practices
- Standards, Regulations, and Sustainable Best Practices
- Manage Risk in the Supply Chain
- Measure, Analyze, and Improve the Supply Chain
Your journey to becoming certified begins with the CSCP Learning System, included with your registration for the course. The CSCP Learning System builds on existing strengths and deepens your understanding of supply chain management principles. The instructor-led class format helps you navigate concepts and enriches your learning.
The exam consists of 150 computer-based questions and takes approximately 3.5 hours.
To qualify for the CSCP, candidates must meet one of three requirements:
- Possess at least three years of supply chain related business experience.
- Possess a Bachelors’ degree or the international equivalent.
- Hold an APICS CLTD, CPIM, SCOR-P, CIRM, CTL or an APICS fellows level certification
OR possess a CPM, CSM or CPSM.
Chris Barnes is a solutions consultant with HighJump and a board member of Lean Atlanta Consortium. He has over 20 years of experience developing and managing multiple clients, engineering consulting, strategic planning, and operational improvement projects in warehousing, distribution, and manufacturing environments. Barnes holds a B.S., in Industrial Engineering from Bradely University, and an MBA in Industrial Psychology from University of West Florida. He is a certified APICS instructor and holds the CPIM and CSCP designations.
Barnes has also served on the International Board of Trustees for the Institute of Industrial Engineers and is a Past President of APICS Atlanta and WERC Atlanta.