PMP® Exam Prep Specifics
Our course provides an in-depth exploration of the five knowledge domains and 10 Knowledge Areas tested on the PMP exam. You will also gain valuable test-taking tips and strategies to help you approach the PMP with confidence.
5 Knowledge Domains (Process Groups)
10 Knowledge Areas
Included in your course registration fees, you will receive The Velociteach ProQui Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation. This premium quality program combines comprehensive printed reading materials with interactive online study materials to expand, apply, and solidify your knowledge to pass the PMP exam.
THE PMP EXAM: HOW TO PASS ON YOUR FIRST TRY BY ANDY CROWE
- FLASHCARD APP 250+ flashcards on an easy to use app. Sort, review, flag and retain all inputs, tools, and outputs.
- CONVERSATIONS ON THE PMP EXAM Audio tracks of PM experts discussing their insights into PMP Exam topics, and tips and tricks to help you pass
- QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE 6 page, laminated study guide that presents all 49 processes along with key inputs, tools and outputs
- STUDENT WORKBOOK Coil-bound print out of the entire slide deck with space for taking notes
- TESTING APP Phone/tablet app filled with practice test questions
- PASS THE PMP 35 hours of online modules, over 500 practice test questions, exercises and more accessible 24/7 (3 months)
- ONLINE TESTING SIMULATOR Includes Practice Test A, B and C for a total of 600 additional questions accessible 24/7 (3 months)
- PROCESS EXPLORER An online tool providing a dynamic and interactive view of the entire process framework
- FORMULA SHEETS Various formula sheets and handouts help you memorize, understand and perform needed calculations