Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
To take the program and sit for the CISM exam students should have experience in IT security or relevant education in IT Security.
How to Become CISM Certified:
1. Successfully pass the CISM exam.
2. Adhere to ISACA's Code of Professional Ethics.
3. Agree to comply with the Continuing Education Policy.
4. Work experience in the field of information security.
5. Submit an Application for CISM Certification.
For more information on how to become CISM Certified Click Here.