Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
To take the program and sit for the CISA exam students should have experience in IT auditing or relevant education in that area.
How to Become CISA Certified:
- Successful completion of the CISA examination
- Submit an Application for CISA Certification
- Adherence to the Code of Professional Ethics
- Adherence to the Continuing Professional Education Program
- Compliance with the Information Systems Auditing Standards
For more information on how to become CISA Certified click here.