DDI Front-Line Leadership Series
Leading Rapid Change
Change is inevitable, and it is uncomfortable.
Mergers, downsizing, new equipment, new processes, and even new schedules can create anxiety among your workforce.
If your front-line leaders are not well-versed in change management, your company is at risk for low engagement and morale, increased resistances from employees, and even high turnover rates
Our carefully-crafted courses provide your frontline team with the necessary tools to handle change.
Through lectures, discussion groups, scenarios, and role-playing, the Frontline Leadership Series provides the fundamental skills that your leaders need.
Your frontline staff will focus on the following areas:
- Communicating for Leadership Success
- Building and Sustaining Trust
- Driving Change
- Engaging and Retaining Talent
- Resolving Workplace Conflict
- Coaching for Peak Performance
Partnered with the award-winning Development Dimensions International (DDI), UT Chattanooga provides access to leadership tools that have been heavily researched and facilitated in over half of the Fortune 500 companies.
Supervisors and upper-level management consistently see a difference after individuals attend the Front-Line Leadership Series.
From improved basic leadership skills to handling performance issues, your frontline staff will be more self-aware, encouraged, and confident.
Your staff will have the skills to develop:
- Healthy interpersonal relationships
- Employee engagement strategies and facilitation
- Workplace behaviors that build and sustain trust
- Retention strategies to decrease turnover
- Solutions to address workplace conflict
Conquer Change Today!
|Contact Us||Enroll Now|