Welcome to the Center for Community Career Education
In an abundance of caution, all Center programs (CK, Now!, Each One Reach One, Educational Opportunity Center, GEAR UP, Talent Search, Upward Bound and Upward Bound Math/Science) have stopped face-to-face meetings with students and clients served.
However, each of these programs has made alternative plans for the continuation of services. We do not know, at this time, when seeing students face-to-face will resume. Staff are reaching out to students in various ways including Zoom conference calls to assist them with current and future goals.
If you have questions, please contact the following individuals and please stay safe.
- Sandy Cole, Executive Director, Sandy-Cole@utc.edu
- CK, Now!: Sandy-Cole@utc.edu
- Educational Opportunity Center: Keith-Bridges@utc.edu
- EORO: Sandy-Cole@utc.edu
- GEAR UP: Hunter-Huckabay@utc.edu
- Talent Search: Karen-Vann@utc.edu
- Upward Bound: Belinda-Lee@utc.edu
- Upward Bound Math/Science: Twyler-Boykin@utc.edu
Creating Future Possibilities
The Center for Community Career Education (CCCE) welcomes you to our department where we provide effective and meaningful outreach services and programming that engages the university, Hamilton County public schools, and community.
The Center is comprised of 20 staff members and over 300 individuals who serve as work study students, interns, tutors, teachers, camp counselors, and graduate assistants. We take pride in our services and our ability to affect a positive change among the individuals we serve. Programs housed in the department are:
- Educational Opportunity Center (EOC)
- Life Planning
- GEAR UP
- Talent Search
- Upward Bound
- Upward Bound Math/Science
- Each One Reach One (EORO)
- College Knowledge, Now!
We encourage you to explore the profiles of each of the Center's programs for details and contact information!