Transient Student Process
All schools will require the following:
- apply as a Transient student
- pay the application fee, if applicable
- provide evidence of your academic standing
- provide evidence of your US citizenship
- provide copies of your immunizations if registering as a full-time student
- Provide a copy of your transcript (official or unofficial; check school for requirement) for the academic department to confirm pre-requisites
- CHECK YOUR EMAIL!
- register & pay for your classes accordingly*
*You may qualify for financial aid, including the HOPE Scholarship, through UTC.
Once your class is complete, you MUST request a copy of your transcript be sent to UTC Admissions – regardless of the grade you earned.
Chattanooga State: www.chattanoogastate.edu/admissions/apply: Submit a copy of your Official Transcript OR a Letter of Good Standing completed by the UTC Records Office. For official transcript, go to http://www.utc.edu/records/transcriptordering.php.