UTC Campus Recreation
Outdoor Adventure Learning Community
Outdoor Adventures is a community designed to foster leadership for freshman through an adventure-based setting. Students accepted into the Living Learning Community will participate in experiences focused around being outdoors and living a healthy lifestyle. Students will have the opportunity to experience and develop outdoor skills such as backpacking, climbing, caving, paddleboarding, and so much more.
Why should you join this exciting community?
- Broadening your outdoor adventure skill sets
- Gaining outdoor technical certifications
- Learning how to lead trips
- Exploring outdoor recreation as a career pathway
- Potential employment opportunities with UTC Outdoors
- Enhancing your experience as a Sports, Outdoor, Recreation and Tourism (SORT) major