Fall 2019 Fee Information
Classes must be paid with the Bursar’s Office by August 8, 2019 to avoid cancellation.
- Fees will be assessed to students who pre-register beginning July 15, 2019. Log in to your My MocsNet account, select the "Money" tab, click on "Go to My Account" to view fall fees and charges.
- ANY student registered for any fall course by August 8, 2019 must pay by the established payment deadline date of August 8, 2019, regardless of the term or part of term for the semester. Fees not paid by the due date of August 8, 2019, will result in classes being cancelled for non-payment.
- Students who register or re-register after August 8, 2019 for Part of Term I and /or Full Term must pay prior to August 19, 2019 to avoid a $50 late fee charge. Students who register or re-register after August 8, 2019 for Part of Term II must pay prior to October 8, 2019 to avoid a $50 late fee charge.
- Students who register after the August 8, 2019 cancellation and those students that re-register for fall terms will NOT automatically be cancelled for non-confirmation of attendance or non-payment. It is your responsibility to drop individual classes or to withdraw from all classes to prevent the assessment of fees and to avoid the risk of receiving a failing grade in courses not taken.
- Students must withdraw or drop classes prior to the first official day of each of the fall terms to avoid charges.
- Students who register once the term begins will be assessed a $50 late fee charge.
Classes not paid with the Bursar’s Office by August 8, 2019 will be cancelled for non-payment.
Students in good financial standing with the University can enroll in the Tuition Installment Payment Plan (TIPP).
Payment options if you owe money:
- Electronic Check or Credit Card: Via My MocsNet, by the August 8, 2019 deadline. There are no convenience fees for electronic check payments using your checking account number and routing number.
- Check or Cash: Pay in person or mail your check to UTC by the August 8, 2019 deadline.
- Tuition Installment Payment Plan: Pay 1/4 of your balance and a $30 extension fee by one of the above methods by the August 8, 2019 deadline and the remaining balance is divided into three equal payments due September 1, 2019, October 1, 2019 and November 1, 2019.
Financial Aid Recipients:
By accepting financial aid, the student acknowledges acceptance of tuition and fee charges assessed upon registration in UTC classes for the term.
Financial aid students whose aid does not cover their entire UTC bill are responsible for either paying the balance or making arrangements for payment (Tuition Installment Payment Plan) prior to the fee payment deadline, August 8, 2019.
Classes will be cancelled for students who have not paid in full and have not made satisfactory arrangements to pay by the fee payment deadline, August 8, 2019.
Remember: Classes will be cancelled for students who have not paid in full and have not made arrangements to pay by the fee payment deadline, August 8, 2019.
To receive your refund:
- We recommend direct deposit with the bank of your choice. Sign up through your My MocsNet account.
- Or you can send a self-addressed stamped envelope to have your check mailed on August. 28, 2019
- Or you can pick up your funds on August 28, 2019 from 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. in the Bursar's Office, University Center room 274.
|If you have questions about:||Contact Office||Phone|
|Credit Hours||Records Office||423-425-4416|
|Financial Aid/Scholarships||Financial Aid/Scholarships Office||423-425-4677|
|Undergraduate Residency||Undergraduate Admissions Office||423-425-4662|
|Graduate Residency||Graduate Admissions Office||423-425-4666|
|Mocs Express Statement||Bursar's Office||423-425-4781|
|Meal Plan||Mocs Card Office||423-425-5819|
|Online/Distance Learning||UTC Learn Online||423-425-5835|
|One Stop Information||MOCS One Center||423-425-5880|
For more information about fee payment, call the Bursar's Office at 423-425-4781