Ellucian GO is a mobile-device application (app) that provides free and convenient access to University information and services.
Students, employees, prospective students, parents, alumni and friends can download and install the Ellucian GO app to view public information about UTC. Students and Employees may also sign in with their utcid and password to view private information.
Download the free Ellucian GO app for your device now.
From your device, search your app store for Ellucian GO or select a link below:
After you down and install Ellucian GO, open the app and select University of Tennessee at Chattanooga (UTC) from the list. This step is only required once.
Using the Ellucian Go App
Slide the Home screen to the right or tap the three-bar menu icon at the top left of the Home screen to view the list of services and resources available in the app can be viewed one of two ways. Any of the resources or services listed can be accessed by tapping on the item in the list.
The public information display in the app is available to anyone who downloads the app. Public resources include:
- UTC Links – include links to the UTC Website and UTC News
- Student Services – include links to the Academic Calendar, Bookstore and the UTC Class Schedule
- Campus Resources – include links to Athletics, Campus Directory, Campus Map, Center for Advisement, Food Services, Housing, IT Solutions Center, Quick Office Contacts, MocsCard, Mocs One Center, Parking Services, Police Department and Student Affairs
Students and employees may access the private section of the Ellucian Go app by signing in using their UTC ID and password. Private resources include:
- My Courses - courses in which you are currently enrolled
- My Grades (Midterm, Finals) - letter grades posted for your current or past courses
- MyMocsDegree – degree audit for your major
- MyMocsNet – access to the student portal
- Pay My Bill – access to your account to view your balance and pay your bill
The feedback section of the Ellucian Go app is your chance to give your feedback on the app. We want to hear from you. Let us know how you rate the app and what new features you would like to see.