Department Temporary Business Permit Request
Please submit your request below for temporary business permits.
Only requests from a Dean or department head will be accepted.
Please allow up to three business days for a Parking representative to evaluate and reply to your request. Current Blue University Business Permits will be valid through January 18, 2019.
Rules for Permit Use:
Temporary business permits are valid until 8/18/2019.
You MUST display a valid UTC permit for this temporary permit to be valid.
Not Valid For:
- Lots 1, 35, 53
- Disability Spaces
- No Parking Areas
- Signed Reserved Spaces
- Parking Longer Than 4 Hours
- Service Vehicle Spaces
Instructions for Use:
- This permit is designed to allow UTC Faculty/Staff to attend a meeting by moving their personal vehicle from one UTC lot to another. This permit should only be used in situations that make it impossible to walk or use the UTC shuttle in order to attend a meeting.
- This permit may not be used for more than Four (4) hours of temporary parking.
- Each department is responsible for issuance and return for each use of this permit.
- This permit may NOT be issued to an individual employee for long-term use.
- Permit must be displayed on dashboard.
- Any citations received because of non-display (or forgetting) of this permit will not be waived.
- Duplication or alteration of this permit is forbidden.
- Any misuse of this permit will result in a citation and may result in the revocation of this permit.