Advising is an integral component of your degree. Here are the steps for introduction to Integrated Studies:
- Interested Students should complete the Integrated Studies Interest Form.
- The Integrated Studies Office will contact students about scheduling an appointment within 2 business days for their first advisement session.
- Students should switch their major to Integrated Studies after meeting with Dr. Welsh or Dr. Patterson, should they choose to major in Integrated Studies.
- Students should review details on senior capstone course to be ready to collect materials for their eportfolio here.
Scheduling a Regular Advising Appointment:
Once accepted into the program, you will meet with your adviser EVERY SEMESTER to select your classes for the next term. Advising typically is scheduled in the two weeks BEFORE your assigned registration window and usually immediately after a break (after fall break and after spring break). To schedule an advising appointment, follow these steps:
- Log-in to MyMocsNet
- Click on the Academics Tab
- Click on the Navigate link under Academic Quicklinks (top left corner of page)
- Once in Navigate, click on "Get Advising" button
- Select "Schedule an Advising Appointment" from the drop-down menu
- Choose an appropriate reason for wanting to see an advisor (i.e. Advising, Change/Explore Major, etc...)
- Select "Integrated Studies" for the location
- Select "Lee Patterson" for your advisor
- Select the best day/time for your schedule
- Confirm your appointment
You will receive an email confirmation that includes the location of the appointment.