No wondering. No waiting. Know in a Moc Minute!
When our Chattanooga Power C Tour comes to your town, interested students who bring all of their application materials* with them will be admitted in a Moc Minute!
Representatives from Admissions, Scholarships, Financial Aid, Housing and Student Success will be on hand to answer questions. Meet current UTC students and faculty to find out how you can achieve the UTC experience.
Read the requirements for the event as well as your confirmations for step by step instructions.
All events are 4:30 - 7:30 p.m., local time.
Franklin Marriott Cool Springs
700 Cool Springs Blvd
Franklin, TN 37067
Nashville Airport Marriott
600 Marriott Dr
Nashville, TN 37214
Embassy Suites - Murfreesboro
1200 Conference Center Blvd
Murfreesboro, TN 37219
KnoxvilleOct. 16, 2018
Calhoun's On the River
400 Neyland Dr
Knoxville, TN 37902
MemphisOct. 22, 2018
Holiday Inn - Wolfchase
2751 New Brunswick Rd
Memphis, TN 38133
JacksonOct. 23, 2018
DoubleTree by Hilton
1770 US-45 Bypass
Jackson, TN 38305
ChattanoogaOct. 29, 2018
UTC University Center
642 East Fifth St
Chattanooga, TN 37403
*To be admitted, you will need to bring the following information to the event:
- Undergraduate Admissions Application
- You must complete and submit the Undergraduate Admissions application online no later than the day prior to the event. If you do not submit the Undergraduate Admissions application the day before the event (or earlier), we will not be able to provide acceptance during this program.
- Do not pay the application fee upon submission of your application if you are planning to attend the Moc Minute event! It's on the house as long as you attend the event and bring the additional requirements needed for admission.
- High school transcript in a sealed envelope
- Ask your guidance counselor to print your high school transcript and place it in a sealed envelope to bring to the event. We cannot accept transcripts not in a sealed envelope from your high school.
- ACT or SAT scores
- You will need to bring a paper copy of your test scores with you. If your high school transcript includes the ACT/SAT score, you will not need to bring an additional copy of your score. If you've requested that your ACT/SAT scores be sent to UTC electronically, call the Undergraduate Admissions office at 423-425-5550 to confirm your scores been received before the event!
All prospective students must meet stated freshman admissions requirements to be accepted. No exceptions to the admissions policy can be made at this event.
2.85 GPA with an 18 ACT / 960 SAT or 2.5 GPA with a 21 ACT / 1060 SAT.
If you have questions before the event, don't hesitate to contact Jason Lyon.