How to log in to OU Campus
The steps below will explain how to log in to OU Campus, UTC's content management system for editing and maintaining university web pages.
1. Navigate to the page or site that needs to be edited. For example, these instructions
will show screen shots as if editing University Web Services located at www.utc.edu/university-web.
2. Once on the page that requires edits, scroll to the bottom of the page and click
on the © copyright symbol in the footer.
3. A screen for UTC's Central Authentication Service will appear. Enter your UTC ID
and password and click the "Login" button.
4. A successful login will show the same page navigated to in Step 1, only now the
page is displayed within the OU Campus editing environment.
Congratulations! You have successfully logged in to OU Campus and are ready to edit.
If the following error appears after log in, the you either haven't been set up to
edit that page/site or you are simply on a page/site of which you are not an editor.
If you are confident you are on a page/site that you should be able to edit, please send an email to Dan Chase. If you determine that you logged in on a page/site in error:
1. navigate to the correct page/site by clicking on "pages" in the upper right corner.
2. Then, from the list of pages, use the breadcrumbs or the 'up a directory' choice
at the top to help find the correct site. Then choose a page to edit.