A button is a call to action: draw users' attention to a link you want them to follow.
A button is a simple text link, styled with Advanced CSS classes. To create a button:
- Type the text you wish to appear in the button.
- Select the text and click the Insert/Edit Link wysiwyg button.
- Enter the URL or browse for the link.
- Click the Advanced tab in the Insert/Edit Link dialog box.
- In Classes field, enter btn.
- Update. The button will appear in the editor window.
The steps above will create a default, normal size button.
To create different sizes or colors of buttons, refer to the chart below.
Hover over the button style you wish to use, and a tooltip containing the relevant classes will appear. For example, to create a large blue button, enter btn btn-primary btn-large in the Classes field (spaces between classes).
Block buttons expand to fill their containing block