Registration for Fall 2006 is currently open
Classes begin Monday, August 21
Last day to register for Fall semester is Friday, August 25
Current students, you must meet with an academic adviser before you can register.
New students can apply with the UTC Admissions Office for undergraduate classes or the UTC Graduate School for graduate classes.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have a deficiency or developmental hold, you can register online. You should review your rapsheet with your adviser and plan appropriate courses to remove the advisement notification.
Registration is now opened for all current and prospective students.
How do I get ready to register?
- View and print your RAP sheet to determine possible courses for next semester.
- Make an appointment with your faculty adviser.
- Access the Course Timetable via the web and have a plan before you meet with your adviser.
What if I am not a current student?
- Contact the admissions office at 423/425-4662 or visit them on the 2nd floor of the Guerry Center
What if I have holds?
- You must clear all your holds before you will be able to register.
- You can view your holds on your OneNet account.
How do I register?
- On-line with your advisement code
- In person (Records & Registration Office, Adult Services, Graduate School) with a signed drop/add form
- International students must register in the International Student Advisors Office in 258 Hooper Hall
How do I change course sections?
You may change sections on-line and do not need an advisement code.
When are fees due?
You must confirm or pay fees by August 10, 2006.
What if I don't pay fees by August 10th?
Your classes will be cancelled and you will have to re-register. There is no guarantee that your original courses will be available.
If you have questions, please contact the Records and Registration Office at (423) 425-4416.
June 2, 2006