Register now for spring and summer 2007 classes
It is time to register for spring and summer 2007 classes. Spring semester begins January 8.
For students who have already registered, spring MocsExpress statements are now available on your MocsNet account. Fee payment deadline for Spring 2007 is December 15, 2006.
Before students register, they must meet with an academic adviser. Pre-registration information and academic calendars are available at http://www.utc.edu/Administration/Records-Registration/
Beginning with spring 2007 registration, the Secure ID (SID) is required to register for classes. Students must log in to their MocsNet account to register. The program for registering (enroll) is located in the Student Information link in their MocsNet accounts. Academic advisers will no longer be able to register students for courses. After accessing the Enroll program, students will need their UTCID, password, and advisement code to register online.
For students who do not have their Secure ID, please bring a photo id to the Records Office and to receive a Secure ID. The Records Office is located in 109 Race Hall.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If students have a deficiency or developmental hold, they can register online. Students should review their rapsheet with their advisers, and plan appropriate courses to remove the advisement notification.
Registration is assigned by days rather than by specific appointment times. Students will be able to register anytime after 6:00 a.m. on the initial day assigned to the class.
Students must contact their academic advisers for an advisement appointment time. Students’ registration time is NOT an advisement appointment.
Graduate Students have begun registration, and may register according to the appointment time set up by their program area. Spring MocsExpress statements are now available on students’ MocsNet
How should a student prepare to register?
- A student should view and print their RAP sheet to determine possible courses for next semester.
- Make an appointment with their faculty adviser.
- Access the Course Timetable via the web and have a plan before meeting with their adviser.
What if the student has holds?
- The student must clear all holds before being able to register.
- View holds on your MocsNet account.
How does a student register?
- On-line through the MocsNet account utilizing the Secure ID and with the student’s advisement code
- In person (Records & Registration Office, Adult Services, Graduate School) with a signed drop/add form
- International students must register in the International Student Advisors Office in 258 Hooper Hall
How does a student change course sections?
- Change sections on line—there is no need for an advisement code.
When are fees due?
- Students must confirm or pay fees for spring 2007 by December 15, 2006.
What if the student does not pay fees by December 15th?
- The student’s classes will be cancelled and the student will have to re-register. There is no guarantee that your original courses will be available.
Please direct questions to the Records and Registration Office at (423)425-4416.
December 1, 2006