Second phase of Senior Exhibitions at Cress
Works of professional visual artists, Department of Art faculty, and special Department of Art student exhibits will be featured in the second of two UTC Department of Art Senior Exhibitions on Tuesday, April 11, in the UTC Cress Gallery of Art. A special reception will be held that evening, from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Participants in Group #2 are:
- Joshua Bennett, BFA Painting / Drawing
- Ben Berry, BFA Painting / Drawing
- Jill Clark, BFA Painting / Drawing
- Pris Goulet, BFA 3-D Studio
- Evan Holloway, BFA Graphic Design
- Haylee Hughes, BFA Graphic Design
- Evan Lacy, BFA Graphic Design
- Peter Vaughn, BFA Painting / Drawing
Parking is available in any lot near the Fine Arts Center after 5p.m.
The exhibit will run from Wednesday, April 12-Thursday, April 20. Gallery hours are Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9a.m. - 5 p.m., Tuesday, Thursday 9 a.m. - 7p.m. The Cress Gallery is located in the lobby of the UTC Fine Arts Center at the corner of Vine & Palmetto.
April 7, 2006