Public Use Logos
The low resolution logos on this page are the licensed property of The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and are made available only for presentation purposes by faculty, staff, students, contracted partners, or research affiliates of the University.
Use of these logos for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited, except by vendors and manufacturers licensed by the Collegiate Licensing Company. Commercial uses include but may not be limited to: reproduction on products for sale or distribution by a commercial enterprise, reproduction on marketing materials to promote the sale of products, and reproduction on marketing materials to promote a commercial enterprise or business. Go to our Licensing page for more information on how to become licensed and who to use when producing products such as those listed above.
Use of all UTC identity marks is strictly guarded; improper use will be subject to legal action. If you have any questions, need color logos, or need high resolution logos, contact April Cox.
Just a few tips to help get you started.
- The UTC wordmark and athletic symbols are the only graphics approved to represent the university.
- Official University wordmark use is required on all publications.
- The wordmark may be used individually or combined in the manner shown in this guide. No other combinations are permitted.
- The design or use of any other logo representing the university, or its departments or programs, is prohibited.
- Use only university-approved digital art of the logo and wordmark.
- UTC Graphic and Mail Services (423) 425-4092 is the default printer for all UTC print pieces, and is the only authorized printer to produce university stationery or business cards for UTC.
- The logos in this guide are the only approved marks to represent The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga.
- Colleges, departments and programs are permitted to have approved wordmarks that coordinate with the official UTC wordmark. As of February 2015, updated marks are not available. An announcement will be made as soon as an approval has been made. Please contact April Cox with requests or updates.