Propose and reflect on experiences
- Fill out a Beyond the Classroom Community Engagement Agreement.
- Be involved in an experience.
- Fill out a reflection form, including the section on who can verify your involvement.
- Continual involvement and reflection in a hands-on project or study develops comprehension.
- Serving and learning as a student builds lasting community connections.
- You can earn up to 20 points for each project you propose and reflect upon. Forty points is the maximum number of points you can earn with this method.
"Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward." - Søren Kierkegaard