A) Designated Beyond the Classroom Courses: These can also be found in the class sections listing with a Beyond the Classroom Attribute code. 20 points will be awarded for each course.
B) Non-Academic Credit Bearing Experiences: 10 points will be awarded for each experience that can be found on the BTC website.
C) Campus and Community Events: Students earn 2 points per event, and may earn up to 20 points per semester. Throughout a student's time at the university, they may earn up to 40 points total through events. To participate, students must sign up at 551 Oak Street during the first two weeks of class.
D) Student-proposed Beyond the Classroom Learning on Campus or in the Community: These may earn up to 40 points.
ThinkAchieve Graduation Distinction
1) A graduation award
2) ThinkAchieve Designation on Transcript
3) Recognition at Graduation
4) An invitation to a Graduation Banquet
Beyond the Classroom Semester Award
1) Priority registration during the following semester
2) An invitation to a celebratory dinner
3) A handsome Beyond the Classroom Semester Award, displayed below by a few winners, and signed by a UTC dignitary!