Document and Forms
Study Abroad Information Sessions:
Study Abroad 101: Want to join Study Abraod 101 Session? Sign up here!
Study Abroad 102: RSVP for Study Abroad 102 here! (You must complete Study Abroad 101 first.)
Study Abroad 103: RSVP for Study Abroad 103 Pre-Departure Orientation
- Study Abroad Program Application Form (SAPA) for Faculty-led programs
- Tokyo 2017: Study Abroad Program Application Form (SAPA)
- Study Abroad Student Handbook
- Incoming Exchange Student Handbook
Forms: Want to join Study Abraod 101 Session? Sign up here!
1) Before your study abroad
- Course Pre-Approval Form (blue form)
- Budget Worksheet for Study Abroad (Excel)
- UTC Study Abroad Pre-Departure ACADEMIC CHECKLIST & AGREEMENT
- UTC Student Release Form
- International Travel Health Form
2) While you are studying abroad
- Student Study Abroad Contact Information Form (Please complete this within 2 weeks of your arrival at the study abroad location.)
- UTC Study Abroad Program Credit Transfer Request Form
3) After you studied abroad
- Submit UTC Study Abroad Program Credit Transfer Request Form
- Submit an official transcript in a sealed envelope or make it delivered to UTC Study Abroad Office by mail.
- Course syllabi for all classes you took while studying abroad
- It will take 2-3 months to complete the credit transfer process after students submit all the documents above.