Important Immunization Information Update for Military Students
* Students who have served in the military are not required to provide proof of immunizations. However, veterans must provide proof of military service to SHS. Please send a copy of your proof of military service (front and back) to The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, Department 6856, 615 McCallie Avenue, Chattanooga, TN 37403 or FAX it to (423) 425-2305. Please make sure your information is legible and include your UTC ID number.
INSTRUCTIONS: This form must be completed in order to register for classes at The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. The health care provider’s signature or stamp must be provided in the appropriate space or a copy of medical records documenting contraindication or immunity must be attached.
RETURN TO: The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, Department 6856, 615 McCallie Avenue, Chattanooga, TN 37403 or FAX to (423) 425-2305. Please check your Mocs account to verify the hold is removed. It may take up to seven (7) business days. If you do not know how to check your Mocs account, please follow the instructions below:
Steps to Access Registration Status
- Go to my.utc.edu
- Enter your username and password to access your Mocs Account
- Go under the “Academics” Tab
- Under “Registration and Student Record” choose Registration Status
- Select the term in which you want to register for classes, then submit
- This screen will give your information regarding Holds, Academic Standing, and Student Status.
If you have questions, please call Student Health Services at 423-425-2266. Please include your name, UTC ID, email address, telephone number and term of registration (fall 2014, etc.), with a brief message.
Copies of Immunizations for Enrolled Students
UTC keeps copies of student immunizations for two years beyond freshmen/transfer enrollment, after this time the documents are destroyed. Please keep a copy of these vital records once you obtain them. If you submitted
your immunization record to UTC within the past two years, and need a copy, please
print and fax this form below with completed information to (423) 425-2305.
If you are not able to accept a fax, copies may be picked up or you can send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
615 McCallie Avenue, Department 6856
Chattanooga, TN 37403.
- Keep in mind, we do not email immunization records.