THE UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE AT CHATTANOOGA SOCIAL WORK PROGRAM
FINGERPRINTING PROCEDURES FOR STUDENTS
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Social Work Program requires you to undergo a fingerprint-based background check as part of the admissions process. Please follow the steps below:
- Prior to being fingerprinted please fill out and sign the fingerprinting release form
and submit complete form to the UTC Social Work Department office located at Hunter
CLICK here for Release Form
- Register online with IdentoGo prior to going out to their location. Go to www.identogo.com and fill out the form. You will be asked to make an appointment time.
- You may also register by calling 855-226-2937
- Be prepared to show a valid photo ID to the fingerprint staff on your printing date.
- After being fingerprinted, write down your transaction number if you are given one and keep it with you. This is your receipt and proof of fingerprinting.
- When you pre-register, you will be asked for some information, including an ORI number. The ORI number for SOCIAL WORK is TNCC33083 our agency category is “Non-DCS child care Provider”. This will show up as one of the choices on a drop down menu.
- Payment to be made by: APPLICANT
- Applicant Type: “DP Child Related Worker”
- Printing Location: UPS Store #154, 2288 Gunbarrel Road, Overlook at Hamilton Place, Chattanooga, TN 37421
- Employee Name and Address: University of Tennessee at Chattanooga 615 McCallie Ave. Chattanooga, TN 37403 ATTN: Dr. Michael Sherr Social Work Dept 3133
UPS STORE, 2288 GUNBARREL ROAD, CHATTANOOGA, TN 37421
Hours of Operation: refer to website www.indentogo.com
Directions to UPS STORE:
- Start out going Northwest on McCallie Ave/TN-2 toward Douglas Street
- Turn left onto Georgia Ave/TN-2
- Turn Right onto E Martin Luther King Blvd/TN-2/E 9th St. Continue to follow E Martin Luther King Blvd
- Merge onto US-27 S toward 1-24
- Merge onto I-24 E via the exit on the left toward Atlanta/Knoxville
- Merge onto 1-74 N via Exit 185B on the left toward Knoxville.
- Take the Shallowford Rd exit, Exit 5
- Turn right onto Shallowford Rd
- Turn Right onto Gunbarrel Rd
- 2288 Gunbarrel Rd is on the left (UPS Store)
Fingerprinting is done at the UPS store on Gunbarrel Rd. You must pre-register online first and an appointment is required. When you pre-register you will be asked for an ORI number.
The ORI for UTC is TNCC33083
If you have any questions, please contact the UTC Social Work Department at 423-425-4266.