Enroll here: UTC-SOE Membership Enrollment Site
UTC's School of Education has been awarded a free membership from November 1, 2012 through October 31, 2013 to the SimpleK-12 Teacher Learning Community with access to:
- Over 1,000 hours of self-paced technology related online courses,
- Over 300 recorded webinars, and 500 live webinars
- The opportunity to share resources and collaborate with thousands of educators around the world.
Many professional development tools are available 24/7. They can be accessed from your office, home, dorm room, or school.
Resources are available free to all current UTC School of Education students, faculty, administrators, staff, and all UTC-SOE alumni.
LEARN MORE ABOUT SIMPLEK-12?
- If you would like additional information on some of the content in the Teacher Learning Community, click here: SimpleK-12 Additional Information.
HOW TO ENROLL:
- To enroll free at the premier site, go to UTC's enrollment site at: UTC-SOE Membership Enrollment Site
- Enter your first and last name, job title, and select your organization from the "District / Organization" drop down list. After you add your "display name," "e-mail" address and "password," you will arrive at the new member start up page. (Note: To access the premiere site for free, the links provide on this page).