You will be visited during either PDS I or an on-campus equivalent class to fulfill the obligations for Checkpoint 2. During these meetings, you will (a) be given an opportunity to review state-, district-, and school-level data; (b) become familiar with the various tests available on-line; and (c) begin learning how to interpret this data.
Requirements For Assessment Module 2
- Work in small groups to interpret test data
- Complete an assignment to show your knowledge of the lesson’s objectives.
- Completion of survey and evaluation
Checkpoint 2: Assessment Module 2 Login
You can login to Assessment Module 2 through Live Text. Here you can complete the survey, assignments, and the evaluation.
For questions on Assessment Module 2, please contact Dr. Pam Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org or (423) 425-4684.
A student must complete all requirements in Checkpoint 2 before moving to Checkpoint 3.
Please Note: Other Important Items Under Checkpoint 2 Are:
- PDS I or Equivalent On-Campus Coursework
- 2.75 GPA (UTC, cumulative, education, and content)
- Admission to TEP
If you have any questions about other important items in Checkpoint 2, please contact Jan Gould in 312E Hunter Hall,
(423) 425-4212, Janice-Gould@utc.edu.