Section Menu

Unsafe Conditions 

If you observe an unsafe condition that poses a threat of injury or property damage, you should contact the Department of Safety & Risk Management at extension 5209 or 2145 or via email at

If the situation is critical and needs immediate attention, call the Campus Police at 911. All unsafe conditions should be reported to avoid injury or property damage.

For non-emergency reporting, a Report of Unsafe Condition form should be filled out and delivered to the Office of Safety and Risk Management.