Research Dialogues STUDENT Poster Presentation Form
This form is for student posters only. For a podium presentation, fill out the form found here. For any other type of presentation, fill out this form.
- This form must be submitted by February 25, 2016.
- Only those who have received confirmation that their submission has been accepted
will be allowed to display their poster. If you do not receive confirmation within
two business days, please call the Office of Research & Sponsored Programs at 4431.
- We will use the information from the form to develop event materials, so please list
all names as you would like them to appear on the website and in printed materials
(i.e. include credentials such as "John Smith, PhD" where applicable).
- Students requesting to present MUST include the name of their faculty advisor.
- There are two options for poster size: 3 x 4 or 4 x 7 feet. Please ensure that your
poster meets these dimensions.
- Unless you are presenting original artwork, all posters should be printed on paper
and able to be mounted to the provided foam boards.
- Poster set-up is from 8:00 - 9:00 a.m. on April 13, 2016.
- If you have any questions, please call Baley Whary at 1743.