Poster Presentation Guidelines
- Use the application form to sign up to present.
- We will use the information from the application to develop event materials, so please list all names as you would like them to appear on the website and in printed materials (i.e. include credentials such as "John Smith, PhD" where applicable).
- Students requesting to present MUST include the name of their faculty advisor.
- There are two options for poster size: 3 x 4 or 4 x 7 feet. Please ensure that your poster meets these dimensions.
- Unless you are presenting original artwork, all posters should be printed on paper and able to be mounted to the provided foam boards.
- Undergraduate Poster set-up is from 8:00 - 9:00 a.m. on April 11, 2017.
- Graduate Poster set-up is from 8:00 - 9:00 a.m. on April 12, 2017.
- Faculty Poster set-up is from 8:00 - 9:00 a.m. on either April 11 or 12.
- If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.