Podium and Panel Presentation Guidelines
- Use the Application form to sign up to present.
- Undergraduate and Faculty podium presentations will be scheduled between 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM on Tuesday, April 11, so please indicate your FULL availability in the application.
- Graduate and Faculty podium presentations will be scheduled from 9:00 AM to 11:30 and 1:30 PM to 5:00 PM on Wednesday, April 12, so please indicate your FULL availability in the application.
- We will use the information from the application form to develop event materials, so please list all names as you would like them to appear on the website and in printed materials (i.e. include credentials such as "John Smith, PhD" where applicable).
- Podium presentations can include any kind of performance including speeches, musical or dramatic performances, or robotic demonstrations, but must be limited to 15 minutes with 5 minutes for questions. Time limits will be strictly enforced to ensure that all presenters have equitable time.
- Individuals using PowerPoint (or other presentation software) should email their FINAL presentation to email@example.com 2 days prior to the event (by April 9 for undergrads, April 10 for grads) to have the presentations loaded and ready on the day of the event.
- Presenters should arrive at least 15 minutes prior to their presentation. Please do not enter a room while another student is presenting. Please wait until the student has made his/her final comments or the Q&A session has begun. Doing so enables you to be respectful of your fellow presenters.