Research Dialogues STUDENT Podium Presentation
- This form must be submitted by February 25, 2016. Please submit your form early; presentation slots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Only those who have received confirmation that their submission has been accepted will be allowed to present. If you do not receive confirmation within two business days, please call the Office of Research & Sponsored Programs at 4431.
- Undergraduate podium presentations will be scheduled between 9:00 AM and 4:30 PM on Wednesday, April 13, so please indicate your FULL availability in the form at right.
- Graduate podium presentations will be scheduled between 9:00 AM and 12:00 PM on Thursday, April 14, so please indicate your FULL availability in the form at right.
- We will use the information from the form to develop event materials, so please list all names as you would like them to appear on the website and in printed materials (i.e. include credentials such as "John Smith, PhD" where applicable).
- A faculty advisor is required.
- Podium presentations can include any kind of performance including speeches, musical or dramatic performances, or robotic demonstrations, but must be limited to 15 minutes with 5 minutes for questions. Time limits will be strictly enforced to ensure that all presenters have equitable time.
- Individuals using PowerPoint (or other presentation software) should email their presentation to Dr. Salvatore Musumeci (firstname.lastname@example.org) 2 days prior to the event (by April 11 for undergrads, April 12 for grads) to have the presentations loaded and ready for presentations on the day of the event.
- Presenters should arrive at least 15 minutes prior to their presentation. Please do not enter a room while another student is presenting. Please wait until the student has made his/her final comments or the Q&A session has begun. Doing so enables you to be respectful of your fellow presenters.