Research Dialogues STUDENT "Other" Presentation Form
***The Deadline for the Graduate Student Three Minute Thesis Competition is extended to 5 p.m. on Thursday, March 3.
This form is for students whose projects don't fit neatly into "poster" or "podium" type presentations or are planning to compete in the Three Minute Thesis Competition. If you have a standard poster, fill out the form here, or if you will be reading a paper, speaking, or doing another type of podium presentation, fill out this form.
- This form must be submitted by February 25, 2016. Please submit your form early; presentation slots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Only those who have received confirmation that their submission has been accepted will be allowed to present. If you do not receive confirmation within two business days, please call the Office of Research & Sponsored Programs at 4431.
- Undergraduate presentations will be scheduled between 9:00 AM and 4:30 PM on Wednesday, April 13, so please indicate your FULL availability in the form at right.
- Graduate podium presentations will be scheduled between 9:00 AM and 1:00 PM on Thursday, April 14, so please indicate your FULL availability in the form at right.
- The Three Minute Thesis Competition will be scheduled between 10:00 AM and 11:00 AM on Thursday, April 14. When you fill out this form, please write 3MT Competition in the "describe your type of presentation" section.
- We will use the information from the form to develop event materials, so please list all names as you would like them to appear on the website and in printed materials (i.e. include credentials such as "John Smith, PhD" where applicable).
- A faculty advisor is required.
- If you have any questions about your presentation and which type it fits into, please contact Dr. Salvatore Musumeci at firstname.lastname@example.org.