Research Dialogues Faculty Presentation Form
This form is for faculty presenters. Students should select from the student options, found here.
- This form must be submitted by February 25, 2016.
- Only those who have received confirmation that their submission has been accepted will be allowed to display their poster. If you do not receive confirmation within two business days, please call the Office of Research & Sponsored Programs at 4431.
- We will use the information from the form to develop event materials, so please list all names as you would like them to appear on the website and in printed materials (i.e. include credentials such as "John Smith, PhD" where applicable).
- There are two options for poster size: 3 x 4 or 4 x 7 feet. Please ensure that your poster meets these dimensions if it will be mounted on our provided foam boards.
- If you need table space for models, or want to set up a standalone poster, please indicate this on the form. Also indicate if you need access to a power outlet (for running a laptop, etc.). Please include as much information as possible on the form.
- Faculty should be prepared to speak on their topic, informally, for 3 - 5 minutes.
- Poster set-up is from 12:30 - 2:00 on April 14, 2016.
- If you have any questions, please call Baley Whary at 1743.