Important Information for Registration at UTC
- The online schedule of classes will be updated for Spring 2017 on Monday, October 17th.
- Time-tickets and alternate pins for Spring 2017 will be available Monday, October 17th.
- SPRING 2017 REGISTRATION OPENS MONDAY, NOVEMBER 7nd.
- You may begin registering according to your assigned appointment time/registration time-ticket as indicated within your "Registration Status". You may continue to register or drop/add classes throughout the Registration period.
- The online registration program is located in My MocsNet within the Academics tab. You will need your new 6-digit Alternate PIN to process your registration. You will have a different pin for spring, summer, and fall registrations.
- You must clear all holds (monetary, immunization, etc) with the appropriate office
before registering for classes. The Records Office cannot remove holds or make exceptions
for holds for other offices.
- Our office cannot override parking holds or remove them from your record to allow for online registration.
- Review your holds by checking the “My Holds” link in My MocsNet.
- All freshmen and transfer students not previously enrolled at UTC must attend Orientation. If you are a readmitted student, you will not have to attend orientation.
- If you have a deficiency or developmental notification, you can still register online. This notification is not a hold, and therefore does not stop you from registering online.
The last day to pay fees for Spring 2017 before cancellation is Thursday, December 15th. If you don’t pay fees by the Thursday, December 15th deadline:
- Your class registration will be cancelled and you will have to re-register for classes. There is no guarantee that you will be able to have the same schedule as your original registration. You will have to choose from classes that are open at the time you re-register.
- All previously-assigned closed class overrides will be deleted.
- Registration for continuing students will reopen at 2:00 pm on Monday, December 19th.