Curriculum Resources for The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
Do you have an idea, activity, video, or link to add? Email Gretchen-Potts@utc.edu and she will make sure it is added.
Media Resources for The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
- See HeLa Cells Growing in a 1950s lab.
- Podcast of NMR's Talk of the Nation Interview with Rebecca Skloot
- Radiolab segmant on the Immortal Life featuring Rebecca Skloot and Deborah Lacks
- Trailer of the Immortal Book Tour, includes interviews with family members
- Rebecca Skloot discusses earning Deborah Lacks's trust
Who is the author, Rebecca Skloot?
- Profile of Skloot and the making of The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks: "For Rebecca Skloot, Community College Assignment Evolves into Exhaustively Researched Book."
- The Wall Street Journal interviews Skloot "Recounting an Untold Story".
- The New York Times coverage of Skloot and the Henrietta Lacks Foundation: "Returning the Blessings of an Immortal Life."
- UAB Magazine Article written by Skloot: "Immortal Words".
- COMMON SOON