The conference will take place from Friday afternoon, October 23rd to Saturday, October 24th, 2015. All conference sessions are hosted in the University Center at The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga in Chattanooga, Tennessee. If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Bart Weathington via email at Bart-Weathington@utc.edu or by phone at 423-425-4289.
CONFERENCE SCHEDULE - Tentative
Friday (afternoon) - free student-focused sessions (with free parking in Lot 10 from 12:00 - 5:00 pm)
- 2:30 - 3:25 PM, Taking your education to the next level: getting into graduate school, Dr. Chris Cunningham & Dr. Bart Weathington
3:30 - 4:20 PM, So you want to get a job with a psychology major, Dr. Shawn Bergman & Dr. Jacqui Bergman
7:00 - 10:00 PM, Student social and networking event, downtown Chattanooga at the Big River Grille, 222 Broad Street. As for the UTC RCIO group and have fun.
Saturday (full-day) - registration is required (follow instructions at right)
- 8:00 AM Registration Opens, Information Booth. Light refreshments served.
- 8:55 AM Welcome to RCIO 2015 and Performance: Good, Bad, and Ugly. Auditorium
- 9:00 - 9:55 AM Keynote Presentation. Auditorium
- 10:00 - 10:55 AM Poster Session, Tennessee Room
- 11:00 - 11:50 Session One
- 12:00 - 1:20 PM Lunch, Poster Awards, and Discussion. Chattanooga Room
- 1:30 - 2:30 PM Session Two
- 2:40 - 3:40 PM Session Three
- 3:50 - 4:30 PM Wrap-Up Session, All conference presenters. Auditorium
SESSION TYPES & PRESENTER REQUIREMENTS
Posters will be displayed on tables and presenters are required to bring their own tri-fold or similar backing to enable their posters to stand upright for viewing. Efforts will be made to provide alternative backing materials, but it is best for poster presenters to come prepared with their own method of displaying their posters in an upright manner that can stand on top of a table. In general, posters should be approximately 3 feet x 3 feet in size.
Presentations at this year’s RCIO Conference are scheduled to last 50 minutes including a time for Q&A. Each room will be equipped with a projector, screen, laptop computer, and internet connectivity. If other equipment will be needed, please specify in comments box in the registration form.